Lynch surgery

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Sad but we already know what he can do. Hopefully we will hear great things about Cottrell or another person that can add to the A-back rotation.

bigsands

Jolly Good Fellow
Lynch, Green, and Searcy are a great retuning trio. A couple of spots available in the rotation - good opportunity in the Spring for the younger guys to get noticed.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
He's one of the guys I worry about missing spring the least...dude knows his role and where to be on the field. Even working on pitch relationship, he'll usually be in the right spot anyway so if other guys can help Matt and the other QBs in practice it should be fine. Obviously you want everyone practicing in an ideal world, but if a guy has to be hurt you probably couldn't pick a better candidate to sit out.

Deleted member 2897

If you need to know what Cottrell is like, just watch him on kickoffs at the end of last season. Guy has an amazing top end. Reference this post:
https://gtswarm.com/threads/speed-this-year.9060/
40 Yard Dash Time For New Players, or Those Who Didn’t Play Much Last Year:
Xavier Gantt: 4.28
Nate Cottrell: 4.35

Also notice KirVonte Benson had a faster 100m speed than JT5 did.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
I've found Spring Practice makes my withdrawal worse because it's like a 2 week hit and then back to cold turkey.
I find when the College Football Publications come out in May-June that helps a bit so does the start of the NFL Preseason and the beginning of the CFL season at the end of July. I'm watching a ton of old classic football games on Youtube as of now.