Lucas Johnson

furant

Jolly Good Fellow
LOL, my kid brother scored 5 td's in one game in high school, including one on offense, one on defense, and one on special teams. The entire stadium was chanting his name. Such a cool moment to be there as a big brother. He has never mentioned it once that i've ever heard. He's a better man than I.
How'd he score the other two?

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Lucas just had a lot of bad luck here. As soon as it seemed he got into a groove as our QB, he got injured. I made a statement during his time here that he was going to be one of those players who was talented, but for one reason or another fate just seemed to work against him here.

When we signed him, I really thought CPJ was up to something...maybe emphasize the RnS a little bit more. Things just never fell into place for Lucas.

Really happy he ended his career on a high note. I was one of his biggest fans when he was here.
Think CPJ tried 3 times to get the RNS installed- Vad, the kid that got destroyed on his ATV before getting here & Lucas. Vad had "the hit" that changed his career, #2 is obvious, but #3 was a bit more obscure. Interesting how life's little turns define a career. There but by the grace of God go I.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Had to look it up, he actually just turned 24. I am all for him doing it as long as he can. College was the best, and I wasn't even an athlete.

Man, it would be TOUGH for me to return to the field with the way LJ was able to finish the season. Of course, given all the injuries he's battled throughout his career, he probably thinks he's starting to find his playing stride.

Good luck to LJ wherever he ends up.