LSU

Techster

Helluva Engineer
The same Kevin Steele that was at Clemson and gave up like 70+ points to WVU in the Orange Bowl?!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Steele was head coach for the time my son was at baylor. they were terrible. I went to a Texas tech game and with 5 minutes to go in 2nd quarter the score was 45-3 . I was upset that no one cared - defense was totally passive. As "this is just a job attitude" continued into the conference realignment period when Baylor came close not being in a major conference. I don't think baylor won a sinle conference game under Steele. He is for sure no head coach .

Post Steele - Art briles came in and had private pep rally for incoming freshman class ( saw on fox southwest) and said clearly that they would win because this freshman class would be the " Duke" crazies - he got them good seats etc. Baylor went from a passive coach to a guy that almost had a fight with the TCU coach. Same school - pretty good academics - small budget - now new stadium and a worthy competitor of ga tech. By the way art briles can recruit.