Looks like the mutts will have a much tougher schedule next year.

RiseUpATL

Banned
It’s better than their schedule this year. Notre Dame, Auburn and TAMU will be tough. Especially with TAMU and Jumbo in his second year. I like that they play TAMU before us. Won’t be a cupcake.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
9-3 for UGAG with that schedule

Vanderbilt W
Murray State W
Arkansas State W
Notre Dame L
Tennessee L(I think Tennessee goes 9-3 with an relatively easy 2019 schedule)
South Carolina W
Kentucky W
Florida W
Missouri W
Auburn L
Texas A&M W
Georgia Tech W

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
"I just want to know how they get 7 home games every year and never have to go more than 5 hours from home."
Because they are willing to pay $1,000,000.00+ for a team to go to athens and the mutts don't have to return the favor. We only pay about $300,000.00 or so and get home and homes.
As far as the traveling goes, I have no idea. The fans seemed to travel well last year across the country, ND & Rose Bowl. But it is the mutts so there is no telling.

Deleted member 2897

"I just want to know how they get 7 home games every year and never have to go more than 5 hours from home."
Because they are willing to pay $1,000,000.00+ for a team to go to athens and the mutts don't have to return the favor. We only pay about $300,000.00 or so and get home and homes.
As far as the traveling goes, I have no idea. The fans seemed to travel well last year across the country, ND & Rose Bowl. But it is the mutts so there is no telling.

Georgia spends about $35 million a year on football.........MORE than we do (IIRC). This is part of it, throwing money around like its toilet paper.

gtsucks

Jolly Good Fellow
9-3 for UGAG with that schedule

Vanderbilt W
Murray State W
Arkansas State W
Notre Dame L
Tennessee L(I think Tennessee goes 9-3 with an relatively easy 2019 schedule)
South Carolina W
Kentucky W
Florida W
Missouri W
Auburn L
Texas A&M W
Georgia Tech W

Auburn loses two of the things that makes them good after this year (Stidham and their D-Line). The toughest aspect of that game will be that it's in JH. Notre Dame loses Wimbush and I'm not sure who they have after him. Don't see that game as a loss though. Texas A&M could definitely be tough, especially given where it falls on the schedule.

Kind of a weird schedule with where some of the teams are placed. Looking forward to those ND and TAMU games.