Looks like the battle for center is almost over

GravyTrain

Georgia Tech Fan
Yeah but that was probably the worst power of all the planeteers
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

nodawgs

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm keeping an eye on this one. Burden was awful in the spring game while O'Reilly was pretty solid. Hopefully it was just that one day.

On another note, small and in shape on the OLine hasn't worked for us against decent teams. I'll take bigger and let them play their way into shape in the first 3 games.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I'm keeping an eye on this one. Burden was awful in the spring game while O'Reilly was pretty solid. Hopefully it was just that one day.

On another note, small and in shape on the OLine hasn't worked for us against decent teams. I'll take bigger and let them play their way into shape in the first 3 games.
Big and slow sure as hell ain't gonna work, either. First priority is speed, second is size. Fast and big is preferable. And I want 4 Clowny clones on the DL, too.

nodawgs

Jolly Good Fellow
Big and slow sure as hell ain't gonna work, either. First priority is speed, second is size. Fast and big is preferable. And I want 4 Clowny clones on the DL, too.

I mean big and athletic like Devine. Making him hit a target weight before he can play would be stupid.

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope Chamberlain gets the Most Improved Player award this year, or it'll be a long year. Then again, he was pressed into service early.