Looks like Myles Autry is on the move again

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
http://recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2014.../?ecmp=ajc_social_twitter_2014_recruiting_sfp

"I’m in this business to try to help young men, and I’m trying to help them get a second opportunity,” GPSA coach Mike Carson told the AJC. “But when they don’t realize the value of this type of situation — to come in here and focus on the things they need to focus on — it’s just inevitable that they’ll waste this opportunity."

Looks like we did dodge the bullet here.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
wp-content-uploads-2008-11-neo.jpg

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
The perils of recruiting. It is tough to judge the mind, the want to, and the maturity level of HS kids. And yes they are kids.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
My sentiments exactly. Is there anything more to say as it relates to GT football? If not I'll lock this thread.

An update was also posted to the archived 2014 Recruiting - Myles Autry thread for discussion on his specific situation.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
So much talent, yet this kid is not going to miss out on an opportunity to get a great start in life if he does not get his stuff in order fast. I hope someone is able to reach him.

No matter what he wants to do, get to the NFL, play college ball and get a degree, he is going to have to put some work in.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I still follow Myles on twitter, and he has had some positive comments regarding some of the GT players. FWIW, I do not get the impression that his brother leaving was the main reason he did not come here. I wish the young man well, and I hope he is able to put it together for himself. If I were him I would put my time in at JUCO, and get some sort of a degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.