Looking for Tech/Miami Tickets…

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Need two below secondary market price.
Will need to meet you at game to pay.

Please don’t let your tickets or parking pass, go to waste!

Thanks.

Mattmc10

Jolly Good Fellow
The AA should lower ticket prices and do everything they can to get butts in seats Saturday. Great game time for families and last home game. This is a chance to bring people back before season ticket renewals in a couple of months. Duke and UVA should have had more fans, so do something different. The fact the cheapest ticket is $45 is way to high. No way is it worth to pay $200 to get to and into a game for this program for a family of 4.

Ponte vedra GT

Georgia Tech Fan
The AA should lower ticket prices and do everything they can to get butts in seats Saturday. Great game time for families and last home game. This is a chance to bring people back before season ticket renewals in a couple of months. Duke and UVA should have had more fans, so do something different. The fact the cheapest ticket is $45 is way to high. No way is it worth to pay $200 to get to and into a game for this program for a family of 4.
Agree , do the 1.00 per ticket and make them sign up and we get all of their info for future mailings.

Mattmc10

Jolly Good Fellow
You can get them for anywhere from $5-100 on stubhub.
Please show me where I can get a ticket for less than $45. I just went to stub hub, seat geek, and game time. After fees it’s at best $45, that’s if the ticket was listed at ~$25.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Need two below secondary market price.
Will need to meet you at game to pay.

Please don’t let your tickets or parking pass, go to waste!

Thanks.
It’s also Alumni Band Weekend. A big hello to John, AB Director.

Hope to see you again,
Kirk and C.J.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Upper North should be $20 flat- no extra fees

Mattmc10

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope you all dont really expect ticket prices to drop woth the hiring of J Batt 😂

And be serious, how many of us have complained about getting money into the program? Now, those same people complain about a 45$ ticket and want to know why we cant compete with other Blue Blood programs? Come on…
In my mind, these two things don't go hand and hand. We have friends who want to come to the game this weekend. They aren't paying $180 for two adults and two kids who are 5 & 3 to go to the game.

I can give money to the AA and say ticket prices for this program are too high. I bet I could get 10-15 people to the game Saturday if upper north was $20 each. As it stands it will be hard to get 4 people to go. We need to attract new fans. The prices are high for our product. There is a reason Arthur Blank had $99 season tickets after he bought the falcons. A full stadium is key.

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
I am looking for 1 ticket for the Miami game, free or cheap. Anywhere in the stadium is fine. My mom has decided that she wants to go but doesn't wanna pay nearly $100.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Anybody selling suite or Lexus Deck tickets for the game this Saturday?

Have an 8 month old and trying to have a place for him to go with me / my wife during the game, if needed.