Looking for bright spots - Butker

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
If our D can keep playing at the rate we are over the next few years, and our offense can step up to what it was last year we will have a playoff caliber team. I know this might be the wrong thread but I saw a few D comments.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
D played a good game. And played fairly well against ND also. So things are looking up on that side, which we all hoped for. I'm not certain Duke isn't as bad or worse than us on O though.

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
My gear wasn't too bad except for the shoes. My best choice at the time were a pair of waterproof hiking boots. They obviously aren't meant to have water sheeting off a poncho onto the top of the laces for several hours! They kept me dry until about halftime though.

I've got a brand new pair of bright yellow rain boots for this year, so it probably won't rain on a home game. Unless I forget and leave them at home. I took 'em to ND and they stayed in the suitcase all weekend.

Take them back. I dont typically believe in superstitions but of all people a GTSWARM member ought to wear gold rain boots not yellow! ;)