Looking at Ole Miss

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The best thing about our bowl game is that it's not in some dung hole in Louisianna and it's not against some cupcake that our team has zero interest in preparing for. This opponent can and will beat us if we don't take them seriously and you can bet our team knows this. We will be prepared for this game and I like our chances when that happens against a team of comparable talent.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Few yrs ago me and wife at urging of Ole Foggy and others went to whiteout vs NCS..We got tickets on visitor side and......when sun topped the west stands we started to cook and dehydrate.Tech played bad and we died in the heat......from now on its west stands or my den.....hottest football game I ever saw! Learner a lesson that day.

Squanto

Georgia Tech Fan
Few yrs ago me and wife at urging of Ole Foggy and others went to whiteout vs NCS..We got tickets on visitor side and......when sun topped the west stands we started to cook and dehydrate.Tech played bad and we died in the heat......from now on its west stands or my den.....hottest football game I ever saw! Learner a lesson that day.

Yes I was there also but in the east stands. I think it got to 92º that day. Looked like GT's defense would have rather been somewhere else. Got to see Russell Wilson, didn't we?

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Yes I was there also but in the east stands. I think it got to 92º that day. Looked like GT's defense would have rather been somewhere else. Got to see Russell Wilson, didn't we?
I was with Alabama Buzz ,Ole Foggy and Stinger 90 and never will forget the sun coming over the top of the stadium.My wife who is much prettier than I am and smarter........went to the covered area by the stairs and saw the game in relative ease.....I stayed there until half and joined her....never will go to east stands for a 12 game in Sept.........live and learn I suppose.Yep Russell can play......cant believe NCS let him go with a year to go.......

gtdrew

Banned
Apparently Russell Wilson was just taken by the Texas Rangers in the rule 5 Draft. LOL. Apparently they're going to trot him out as a "motivational speaker" in Spring Training.

Animal02

Banned

That was the last Tech game I saw live.......roasted in the sun as well.......plus all the obnoxious drunk NCST peopel I had to sit around.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Apparently Russell Wilson was just taken by the Texas Rangers in the rule 5 Draft. LOL. Apparently they're going to trot him out as a "motivational speaker" in Spring Training.
Sort of thought that got the way paved for Coach to leave...Wilson did well at Wisconsin and probably upped his value by leaving NCS>He can play no doubt !