Longest Day, where art thou?

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I should have something up tonight.

Do you want to know about the triple option? Here is why we stopped running it.. UT was sending a guy to the BBack, but he was really taking the QB. When in doubt or if the defender delays, give to the BB. He will make 4 yards on delays or non-truly committed defenders all day. Also, we had issues getting the MLB due to him running hard to the outside. You can do that if you can stop the dive with the DT...

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

Do you want to know about the triple option? Here is why we stopped running it.. UT was sending a guy to the BBack, but he was really taking the QB. When in doubt or if the defender delays, give to the BB. He will make 4 yards on delays or non-truly committed defenders all day. Also, we had issues getting the MLB due to him running hard to the outside. You can do that if you can stop the dive with the DT...

I really don't see how that 2nd one was even close to a keep read.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
It was more of a keep and live to play another day read. If he pitched it there is a good chance 19 reaches out and grabs in mid air for 6 or hits Green before he secures it.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
My mistake been a long week even with the holiday. For the give/keep give was the right read, but 35 did a good job of taking quick steps in then out. One of those areas where game reps are huge.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

OH THE PAIN!:(:cry: