Lock of the year vs Pitt- crashed & burned

LibertyTurns

Banned
The offense pretty much came out and did what I expected them to do except failed to score as much as I had expected. I really guessed wrong about the D. I expected a fired up and focused group. Pitt had given up a high percentage of negative yardage plays and we got zippo.

This is the first time I'm ever been so sure of a GT win only to end up on the wrong end of the stick. Glad I don't live in Vegas because I would have bet heavily on this game. There was absolutely no reason we shouldn't have taken them to the woodshed.

This Team needs to learn how to win. I think it's as simple as that. Last year's Team had it & this year's Team doesn't. I'm betting it was an entire off-season of fantasizing about how great we'd be & not enough hard work. We has Seniors on last year's Team that knew it & it appears the youngsters have a lot to learn.

Go Jackets! Season is not over yet. There's big wins to be had left on the schedule.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
We're not use to getting so much hype preseason. All we heard was us taking down Clemson, two sec schools, and almost beating playoff bound FSU. Destroy two cupcakes beginning of the season and the guys looked like they were better than for real.