Local business supporting GT

Brian Johnson

Jolly Good Fellow
Went to a local BBQ place called P Reds on Chattahoochee Ave and the owner is a big GT fan! Has a picture signed by CPJ. I like to see these things it's rare to find a hole in the wall place that supports the jackets instead of the hicks from the east

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Went to a local BBQ place called P Reds on Chattahoochee Ave and the owner is a bi GT fan! Has a picture signed by CPJ. I like to see these things it's rare to find a hole in the wall place that supports the jackets instead of the hicks from the east

Like the idea of members posting the names of such places.
Make it a stickey?

Don't let it go negative by saying boycotting such and such dwag business - post how you got those places to also include GT

Techster

Helluva Engineer
There's a dive bar in the Atlanta area of Cobb that the most well known member of our coaching staff (hint hint) goes to every now and again. Out of respect for his privacy, I won't name it. There's GT stuff around the bar, but not anything current. Lots of GT fans there, though it's actually the official bar of another school not in the SEC or ACC. It's actually kinda cool because everyone knows who he is but everyone leaves him alone. He's usually there with friends or other members of the staff grabbing a bite and playing bar games.

I've seen him there a few times but never talked to him...not gonna bother someone when they're enjoying personal time. From what I've heard he's SUPER nice to everyone...contrary to reports of his personality.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
There's a dive bar in the Atlanta area of Cobb that the most well known member of our coaching staff (hint hint) goes to every now and again. Out of respect for his privacy, I won't name it. There's GT stuff around the bar, but not anything current. Lots of GT fans there, though it's actually the official bar of another school not in the SEC or ACC. It's actually kinda cool because everyone knows who he is but everyone leaves him alone. He's usually there with friends or other members of the staff grabbing a bite and playing bar games.

I've seen him there a few times but never talked to him...not gonna bother someone when they're enjoying personal time. From what I've heard he's SUPER nice to everyone...contrary to reports of his personality.

Preston Pehrson?