Like revenge videos?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I gave it a try from 16 and it was better. The sad music came on and they showed the Quantum leap. I tell you what though, they have no idea how to do a transition... "Coming up....." then fade to black.

Fwiw, probably commercial break.

SolicitorJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
He does sideline stuff for their radio broadcast and it sounded like him yelling "we run this state!" right at kickoff

When Dowdle was at Channel 2 he was supposed to come across as unbiased as possible. If you want to see him fail miserably, there is a YouTube video of the WSB newscast the day Tech was voted UPI National Champs in 1990. The look of disgust on his face as he read the copy is incredible.

northgajacket

Banned
When Dowdle was at Channel 2 he was supposed to come across as unbiased as possible. If you want to see him fail miserably, there is a YouTube video of the WSB newscast the day Tech was voted UPI National Champs in 1990. The look of disgust on his face as he read the copy is incredible.

You could tell he was trying to hold back the vomit.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer

I wasn't living in Atlanta at the time. Thankfully, I missed it.
But **** him. And that other Mutt buttsniffer Hartman.

I thought the "Coming up..." and fade to black was perfect. Said it all right there for them. There is no hope for them under Kirbs. Maybe they should have had Smart sitting at a diner booth and look up while "Don't stop..." plays from the booth jukebox.