Last Night's radio broadcast of the game

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
Had a chance to take my 11yr old grandson to the second Pitt game which was played Saturday. In the bottom of the sixth with Deleo at bat he hit a screamer into the netting behind the dugout. which caromed off the netting and made a beeline straight for my grandson sitting in the first row against the rail. He cooly collected the carom with one hand to the delight of a small group of fans who politely applauded and then gave him an even greater ovation when he turned to his left and handed the ball to a toddler who had been sitting beside us. So in the span of about 10 seconds the game of baseball was able to provide untold joy and ear to ear smiles for two young boys enjoying a game with their dad and grandpa. One of the many things that make the sport of baseball so great. We were hoping to catch a glimpse of it on the TV replay on the ESPN App. Unfortunately they didn't really show it and cut away once the ball hit the netting. Does anyone know how to get the audio replay of the game with Wiley or whomever was doing it. Curious to hear if they picked upon the play so I can share it with my grandson and his dad,

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
All things are possible. Worth a try to contact Wiley, or whoever the announcer was, to ask about whether either a video or audio tape of the foul ball exists.

Could someone get this request started first with Mr. Wiley? He can follow up to inquire about this specific play with his ESPN contacts.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Had a chance to take my 11yr old grandson to the second Pitt game which was played Saturday. In the bottom of the sixth with Deleo at bat he hit a screamer into the netting behind the dugout. which caromed off the netting and made a beeline straight for my grandson sitting in the first row against the rail. He cooly collected the carom with one hand to the delight of a small group of fans who politely applauded and then gave him an even greater ovation when he turned to his left and handed the ball to a toddler who had been sitting beside us. So in the span of about 10 seconds the game of baseball was able to provide untold joy and ear to ear smiles for two young boys enjoying a game with their dad and grandpa. One of the many things that make the sport of baseball so great. We were hoping to catch a glimpse of it on the TV replay on the ESPN App. Unfortunately they didn't really show it and cut away once the ball hit the netting. Does anyone know how to get the audio replay of the game with Wiley or whomever was doing it. Curious to hear if they picked upon the play so I can share it with my grandson and his dad,
Nice story. Good luck with finding the video!