Laskey -> "Ready to prove people wrong"

DSGB

Jolly Good Fellow
You may be right, but it is much, much, much easier to go from bad to average (defense) and it is to from good to great (offense).
In my calibration of modern defense, I think we are only a hair below average. I don't think we are bad. Our offense was a hair above average. Today's football is closer to ARena football than 90's football.

With our offense, that is how we will win or lose. Our 4th down calls, that sometimes put the defense is awful positions, is the strongest example of our "lead" unit.

If we fix the OL, we will be very good to great on offense. We allow way to many free defenders in the backfield. Instead, all issues appear to be pinned on Vad.

DSGB

Jolly Good Fellow
Defense held VT to 17 points. Offense let us down there. You are supposed to win that game.

Against UGA. The defense shut them out for the first half. UGA got it rolling in the 2nd half. Our offense missed a FG, threw a pick after 2-3 plays, and got the ball with 4+ minutes and didn't get the game winning FG. Not to mention not finishing drives in the first half. We should have lead 24-0.

That's your 2 wins.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
From what I've been reading from our football team, Everyone wants to prove a lot of people wrong. Even our recruits.

I think this team will be playing with a chip on their shoulder and stay focus. Just hope everyone stays healthy