#Lamar@GT Monday night 7:30EST

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Let’s go! Another chance for a GT Win tomorrow night at 7:30 EST.

Lamar is coming off a drubbing from our friends from MOH (104-75) as an away team if that tells you anything, and they held Lairy to 15 points in 21 minutes.

Lamar roster:

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I fell like this is a flashback to the early portion of the mid-1980s... GT Basketball PLEASE take my mind off of GT Football!

Last edited:

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
I love game days!!! Let’s go, Tech! I’m excited to see these freshmen continue to grow. Likewise, I’m excited to see the team, as a whole, grow. As guys figure out their new roles on this team, I think we will be very solid. Can’t wait for tonight!

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I love game days!!! Let’s go, Tech! I’m excited to see these freshmen continue to grow. Likewise, I’m excited to see the team, as a whole, grow. As guys figure out their new roles on this team, I think we will be very solid. Can’t wait for tonight!
Same here. I love gamedays and I’m excited for tonight. I’m hoping the guys play well and continue to gel as a team. Im also hoping to start seeing some better crowd turnout. If you win, they will come.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
Same here. I love gamedays and I’m excited for tonight. I’m hoping the guys play well and continue to gel as a team. Im also hoping to start seeing some better crowd turnout. If you win, they will come.
I live in Pennsylvania or else I would be there. I’m already working on getting tickets when they play at Pitt.

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
Coach! More Jalon Moore - get him run with the first team. The sooner you get him reps, the sooner you’ll see results. Need his motor, and nonstop energy to stick his nose into the play. If Ush gets more support on D with players that share that attitude to mix it up, I feel he’ll be able to focus more on Offense. We need a reliable second scorer that can drive and collapse defense to open up our shooters. Our Post players not the types to collapse defenses.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Closer than it should have been, but I'll take the win and be happy and smile about it. Still have plenty of work to do to improve.
Most of the second half we didn't look so good offensively or defensively. At least the last four minutes we didn't collapse like we did against Miami of Ohio.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
1637030331406.png

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Deivon with 5 assists and only 1 turnover. That's what you want out of a PG. You want to see him score more points, but he did some really nice things against Lamar that you can build on as the season progresses.

Sturdivant needs to take advantage of his minutes. Seems like Pastner has him on a short leash with Smith on the team. Need Sturdivant to play up to his talents...he much better than we've seen so far.