Kyle Sturdivant says goodbye to Georgia Tech

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Sturdy is probably my favorite player on this team. Sad to see him go, but also immensely proud of him and the way he has and will continue to represent the Institute. I don’t know him personally , but he certainly seems to have the character and ability to accomplish great things in life. I wish him all the best.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Better player than GT fans give him credit for, even better person and teammate. Never moped or caused issues on the team even though he was a senior and had to play behind an underclassman.

I don't know what his personal aspirations are, but I hope he gets into coaching. He just has that demeanor and selflessness about him that you see in good coaches.

Good luck in whatever path you pursue, Kyle.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
My favorite on this team for the way he handled himself through thick and thin. He was money late in the games and clutch from top of the key with his 3's.
I also think he played an important role in George's development over the season, a true team player.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Sad Happy Tears GIF by Debby Ryan

MidtownJacket

Staff member
🫡

Dude was, is and will always be a legend for what he did and helped us do. ACCChamp is no joke, and he was a stabilizing force all season long this year when he could’ve been a detractor.

The essence of a role player, and a glue guy - but could also go off for 20+ points, shoot ~90% from the stripe and avoid T/Os.

MtnWasp

Ramblin' Wreck
He played a key role on the ACC championship team, taking significant ball handling duties off of Alvarado and Devoe and allowing Alvarado the energy to make a lot of plays on the defensive end, which was the key to that team's success.

He developed this year into our top player on the perimeter in terms of being able to create his own shot, which was vital in Stoudamire's system. His productive shooting may have been the top predictor of our team's outcome in games this season. When he was scoring, that is when we won.

He's a champion, he was a key guy on a team that hung a banner. That's a big deal and that is what I will remember.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Any speculation on what he does next? Europe, G league? Coaching? Industry? I don't see NBA as likely ?