KSU (Revenge) and Georgia State

thocut

Jolly Good Fellow
Seems like we've gotten some momentum finally. Just gotta keep getting better everyday and finish strong.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
;)Great win with lots of hitting - 15 of them. Our team batting average is up to almost 300 ((294) after starting in the low 200s.

Also, pitching by committee is in full force. 10 pitchers with 10-20 innings pitched and 7 with less than 10. Cruz is one of the 10 and is gone.

Any word on Pitts and King? They also have 10-20 IP.

Can't ask any more than 2 for 2 mid-week. We can get a lot of momentum with a series win at UNC. Who knows? If we don't run out of pitchers, keep hitting and few errors, it's no problem. .

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Pitts is going to have Tommy John surgery so he is done for the year. All I have heard about King is that he will NOT pitch this weekend.

That leaves us with probable starters of Grimes, Heddinger, and Stanton....those are all my personal guesses, I have not seen anything official on that. Isaacs will be the closer and all those "other guys" will pitch the innings in between. (NB-those "other guys" are getting some great experience under they collective belts, and after getting past their jitters they have been pitching awfully well!)

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Pitts is going to have Tommy John surgery so he is done for the year. All I have heard about King is that he will NOT pitch this weekend.

That leaves us with probable starters of Grimes, Heddinger, and Stanton....those are all my personal guesses, I have not seen anything official on that. Isaacs will be the closer and all those "other guys" will pitch the innings in between. (NB-those "other guys" are getting some great experience under they collective belts, and after getting past their jitters they have been pitching awfully well!)
Where'd you hear about Pitts?