KS Latest - AJ Gray

chrsw003

Jolly Good Fellow
Would like to see him start at Safety this year with Golden. Probably small chance of that happening though

Techster

Helluva Engineer
He seems to be the type of athlete that is good at everything he does.

This.

AJ is one of those guys that's going to do well at everything he does...and that includes his off the field endeavors. CPJ signed a lot of the same type of guys last class.

4 star written all over him but yet Kelly Q and stupid rivals don't agree. I use to be a guy that bought into those star ranking and yes they get a lot of them right but they tend over look our recruits for some reason. Why is that ?

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
4 star written all over him but yet Kelly Q and stupid rivals don't agree. I use to be a guy that bought into those star ranking and yes they get a lot of them right but they tend over look our recruits for some reason. Why is that ?

I think Kelly is of the mind the kid is a 4 star. His overlords at rivals.com, not so much.
If AJ had signed with Alabama or Georgia or another factory school, do you think he'd be a 3 star?

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
“Honestly, I think it’s just muscle, because I don’t see any fat,” Gray said.
Ah to be 18 again....

I find it interesting how his reported weight went from 218 to 196. Just goes to show you how accurate those recruiting sites are. Edit: nevermind I have bad reading comprehension, good to know he is ready to play.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Potential Secondary
FS AJ
SS Curry/Campbell
CB Dorian Walker
CB Dante Wigley
Nickel Dotson

I know Curry is listed as LB but he played Saftey in HS
Campbell played some Defense in HS as well.

But that's a big, fast, smart secondary potential