Knowledgeable Basketball Posters

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
The most knowledgeable BB recruiting-wise is @RamblinRed. I've been following his basketball recruiting prowess for 15 years.

I used to love those days when he would pop in to ST and drop some nuggets with style and grace.

Always took things from ashy to classy in just a few sentences.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
He’s been the wise man by the fire since I discovered GT message boards years ago

Indeed.

I guess that makes me the wise old hobo by the trashcan fire who always gives perfect directions without knowing any street names.

"Yeah uh, turn at the red mailbox. If you see the yard with no grass, you done went too far."

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Speaking of this nostalgic trip. Where the eff is @Bruce Wayne
Howdy, my ears were burning.

I lived in 4 states in last 3 years, my wife and I now have two kids in that span. It covered a career change and ambitious promotion seeking as well.

Only in the last week have I been able to add checking in on this site back into my routine. Looks like the timing was perfect, coinciding with @Peacone36 noticing my absence.

Watching the Tech v. Rio Grande game as I type. This team may have a couple of nice win-steals in them.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
Kicked that ***....this just in, State just hit another 3!

Also a fun fact, no one in the country can guard D'Marcus:

Go dwags!

Man watching that game was amazing. Hoping Damon Wilson will form into something special. Can't wait to watch more D'Marcus in the SA this year! Hopefully we'll start getting more respect.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Guys, I don't want to brag, but I did attend Bobby Cremins basketball camp as a kid, so I definitely think I should be included on this list! ;)

Seriously though, this forum is really great. And, unlike the football side, relatively level-headed and well-reasoned : ) Keep up the good work all!

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Guys, I don't want to brag, but I did attend Bobby Cremins basketball camp as a kid, so I definitely think I should be included on this list! ;)

Seriously though, this forum is really great. And, unlike the football side, relatively level-headed and well-reasoned : ) Keep up the good work all!

Relatively well reasoned.....hold my beer...actually wait...I’ll just drink it first