Kickoff times for first three weeks

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Ya not gonna lie I was hoping the 1st game would be noon or afternoon. I really wanna watch that UGA/Clemson matchup. Guess I’ll watch both!

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Yeah. Screws me. I was coming in town for a couple concerts and was hoping to catch that game and then go to the show. That sucks

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Hold on....for YEARS we complain about noon kickoffs and we get a 7:30 kickoff during the first week of September, ya know heat and humidity, and all we can do is complain or find it odd?!

Tech fans, I swear man.

99 days to go!
I can understand people not happy about the 7:30 start time now if if was 7:35 would be better cause I could pee before the game,

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
I know this is nit-picky, but I HATE when professionals use 12 PM. There is no such thing as 12 PM. It's 12:00 Noon or 12:00 Midnight. 12:00 Noon is the meridian, so it's neither post-meridian nor ante-meridian. It's fine in everyday vernacular, but people getting paid to write should know better.
What if I nit picked you and told you the m actually stands for meridiem instead of meridian

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
I know this is nit-picky, but I HATE when professionals use 12 PM. There is no such thing as 12 PM. It's 12:00 Noon or 12:00 Midnight. 12:00 Noon is the meridian, so it's neither post-meridian nor ante-meridian. It's fine in everyday vernacular, but people getting paid to write should know better.
I would be willing to bet 95% of the readers would not have a clue about this.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
When I say odd I'm saying for a school like NIU and not like a ACC or bigger school
Miami and Bama locked into the 3:30 slot for their kickoff game and Clemson UGA did get prime time. The other ACC matchups that day are: GT vs NIU, BC vs. Colgate, Pitt vs. UMass, UVA vs. William and Mary, and Syracuse vs. Ohio.

VT vs. UNC is on Friday. FSU vs. ND is on Sunday. Louisville vs. Ole Miss is on Monday

so based on that we're probably the next best ACC game tbh. Other ACC Teams: NC State (Thurs), Duke (Friday), Wake (Friday). Outside of like 6 games week 1 in college football is honestly a lot of garbage matchups but we're so excited to get it back we don't care.

Most teams are playing lower G5 or FCS teams week 1. Big 10 oddly playing some conference games week 1