Kickoff times for first three weeks set

kyle.smith828

Jolly Good Fellow
ND is getting a lot of preseason hype. I'd imagine they will be top 10 when the Coach's Poll and AP poll are released. I can see us anywhere from 15-25. If we win that game, we should vault in the polls. Of course, that's assuming ND beats Texas and UVA in the first two weeks.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I see the first 2 games are on ACC RSN. I'm drawing a blank if they will be televised in Michigan or not. I know I can hook laptop to the tv but I prefer to watch at my cousins bar.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I believe ACC RSN is the Raycom game of the week. I don't think you'd get that in Michigan except on ESPN Gameplan. I only get those games on local channels up in Boston because BC joined the conference.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I believe ACC RSN is the Raycom game of the week. I don't think you'd get that in Michigan except on ESPN Gameplan. I only get those games on local channels up in Boston because BC joined the conference.
Thanks. I know I caught a few on Fox Detroit now that I think about it.

Milwaukee

Banned
The RSN games are Fox Sports games. You'll be fine if you have DirecTV. You'll get them in HD if you have the sports choice pack ($15/mo, I just call and activate it for the 3 months of fall).

The ACC Network Raycom games are actually on the local WB here in Milwaukee (in Green Bay as well), it makes life great up here. I imagine they're on the WB in Michigan as well?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Free drinks??? ;)

I have free beer at my house for game watchings...... we get some young alumni. But since my past game watchings have been part of an "official" GT Alumni Club, I was wondering if some young alumni wouldn't come because they are not wanting to get pressured to give to GT. We have never done that at our house since it's only about having a good time, the rest will follow. But I was told by a young alum that there is that concern of getting pressured since that's what the GTAA does for contributions. Anyone have an opinion over whether being a game watching would be affected by being a GTAA event or not?

FWIW, this next year I'm just going to do game watchings and not be official GT Alumni Assn. I'll just drink and have a good time (better when we win). THWG.

Squints

Helluva Engineer
I have free beer at my house for game watchings...... we get some young alumni. But since my past game watchings have been part of an "official" GT Alumni Club, I was wondering if some young alumni wouldn't come because they are not wanting to get pressured to give to GT. We have never done that at our house since it's only about having a good time, the rest will follow. But I was told by a young alum that there is that concern of getting pressured since that's what the GTAA does for contributions. Anyone have an opinion over whether being a game watching would be affected by being a GTAA event or not?

FWIW, this next year I'm just going to do game watchings and not be official GT Alumni Assn. I'll just drink and have a good time (better when we win). THWG.

I definitely wouldn't be surprised if some young alumni passed because of the association with the GTAA. I got my masters three years ago and when we walked across the stage we were handed a roll of paper to represent the degree or whatever (Real one comes in the mail). When you sat back down and opened the paper it was a "please donate to us here's how" letter. Literally the second we were finished they were hitting us up for money. Left a sour taste in a lot of our mouths. Don't know if that's how it goes for the undergrad though.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I definitely wouldn't be surprised if some young alumni passed because of the association with the GTAA. I got my masters three years ago and when we walked across the stage we were handed a roll of paper to represent the degree or whatever (Real one comes in the mail). When you sat back down and opened the paper it was a "please donate to us here's how" letter. Literally the second we were finished they were hitting us up for money. Left a sour taste in a lot of our mouths. Don't know if that's how it goes for the undergrad though.
Fiancee graduated undergrad May 2014. They did it to her too.