Keys to stay competitive in game vs Clemson

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
That’s the last I’ve heard about him. He should be good to go barring disaster
I am tempering my expectations of him especially in this game. Players are usually not at peak performance just after coming back from an injury so I doubt he makes much of an impact against Clemson. Also I bet they will only play him a few snaps the first game or two back to ease him in and minimize the risk of reinjury.

I hope I am wrong about all that though and he comes in guns blazing and destroys Clemson's offense.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
If we are gonna win a big game this year it’s this one.
Tackle and Block like we never have before. Don’t turn it over, have some answers to their Blitz, keep them honest with check downs when they send heat.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Shorten the game, increase the time of possession, win the turnover battle, need some big plays on STs, minimize penalties and TFLs , play physically and sub enough to stay strong to the end of the game. Priority for play calling should be to continue to get first downs, run the clock, and dominate time of possession. And of course we have to make our field goals and play our best in the red zones on O and D.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I actually don’t think there is any possible key to us being able to win this game, even if we knocked all of the Clem QB’s out of the game the punter has proven he can score on us. I think there’s a good chance that Thacker could be fired at halftime, that or he sneaks out the bathroom window maybe? Never to be seen or heard from again

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I actually don’t think there is any possible key to us being able to win this game, even if we knocked all of the Clem QB’s out of the game the punter has proven he can score on us. I think there’s a good chance that Thacker could be fired at halftime, that or he sneaks out the bathroom window maybe? Never to be seen or heard from again
If we lose 73-6, I expect Geoff to quip, "Our defense was the best defense ever put together by a Georgia Tech coach ... ever! I know elite programs and that game plan Andy had was one of the best I have ever seen. If it hadn't a been for the 7 touchdowns Clemson scored, we would have won that game 6-3. We are going to the moon Baby! The moon!"

gtchem05

Jolly Good Fellow
If we lose 73-6, I expect Geoff to quip, "Our defense was the best defense ever put together by a Georgia Tech coach ... ever! I know elite programs and that game plan Andy had was one of the best I have ever seen. If it hadn't a been for the 7 touchdowns Clemson scored, we would have won that game 6-3. We are going to the moon Baby! The moon!"
Among the many issues fans have taken with Collins, this is the first time I recall his ability to subtract being called into question.
73 - (7 x 7) = 24, not 3
Hopefully, the actual coach Collins is better at math than this hypothetical one.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Among the many issues fans have taken with Collins, this is the first time I recall his ability to subtract being called into question.
73 - (7 x 7) = 24, not 3
Hopefully, the actual coach Collins is better at math than this hypothetical one.
I suppose I should have included the 3 touchdowns the Clemson defense scored by offensive turnovers by us. Some majors at Tech just can't fill in blanks and do hypothetical math. :ROFLMAO: