Kevin Scherrer

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Scherrer is interesting in that rumor he was more interested in an off the field role due to age. Looks like GA State opportunity trumped his plans of easing into retirement.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't think many if any of us know what really went on behind the scenes...but it seems like there's an increasing amount of history that's now come to bear on the Georgia State game this year...

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow
Apparently that was all BS wishcasting
Eh, he wasn't going to return to the Jackets as DC either way. He's making more money doing this and, importantly, he doesn't have to pick up and move. If the same opportunity was at Arkansas State maybe he doesn't take it.

No hard feelings anyway. I personally don't think it matters that much whether Sherrer is watching film as our senior defensive analyst or some other former coach is.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Eh, he wasn't going to return to the Jackets as DC either way. He's making more money doing this and, importantly, he doesn't have to pick up and move. If the same opportunity was at Arkansas State maybe he doesn't take it.

No hard feelings anyway. I personally don't think it matters that much whether Sherrer is watching film as our senior defensive analyst or some other former coach is.
Is he? I would be surprised to hear that a co-DC at Tech makes less than DC at GSu