Keshun Freeman article

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
"Freeman also found time to participate in a service mission trip in May.
Freeman was part of a group of 17 student-athletes from Georgia Tech who went on the mission trip to the Dominican Republic representing the school’s chapter of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
The group, which included 11 football players, had a busy week that included building houses for impoverished families."

I love the character of the SA we have. I can assure you those 11 players on the trip have a close bond with each other.

BuzzbaitGT

Georgia Tech Fan
"Freeman also found time to participate in a service mission trip in May. ..."

I love the character of the SA we have. I can assure you those 11 players on the trip have a close bond with each other.

Always enjoy hearing about service activities done by Tech SAs. While growing up, my favorite sports heroes were those who were larger than life both on the field and off the field.

I grew up a Braves fan, but my favorite non-Braves player from my childhood was Roberto Clemente, who was killed in a plane crash in the early 70's while trying to deliver aid to earthquake victims in Nicaragua. That sense of selflessness and volunteerism is so inspiring.

Nice to see that same altruism among Tech SAs here in 2015.

gt02

Ramblin' Wreck
interesting read. one name I haven't heard in a while is Kendarius Whitehead. Any update on what is going on with him?

JEMJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Articles like these get me pumped. It sure feels good to go into a season with a solid defensive line, and potentially a very disruptive juggernaut of a line! I think OL will be so worried about gotsis and JHD that freeman is going to have big plays. I think he'll start this season with 30-40 pounds on himself from where he ended last season.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer