kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Eh....

Lets Go Sid GIF by Big Brother Australia

... shiiii, everybody else is.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
We have proven that we can't hold on to good recruits due to the situation on the field. Let's just win somehow.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Probably waited a year for the optics but there is no rule against hiring anyone. It's giving a job in exchange for a commitment that's illegal, but it would be beyond easy to argue that Watson deserve the job based on his own merits.

Man, we got fortune 500 companies out here setting up actual payrolls for guys. NCAA can miss me with all their weird, antiquated, arbitrary rules now.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Probably waited a year for the optics but there is no rule against hiring anyone. It's giving a job in exchange for a commitment that's illegal, but it would be beyond easy to argue that Watson deserve the job based on his own merits.

I knew we had to hold off last year for carefulness sake. Glad it worked out though.

Attachments

• D7986D98-9CD6-44D2-A26F-5AF8F697666A.png
    D7986D98-9CD6-44D2-A26F-5AF8F697666A.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 100

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I like this news.

I don’t like what NCAA Football is becoming, but that doesn’t stop the changes and I am over being behind the times.

Let’s go get after it.

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
Didn't he have a similar position with FSU last year? Maybe he had to put in a year there before being legit to come here.