Kennesaw State @ GT

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Meanwhile, UNC lost again tonight. They have fallen to 12-8 on the year. They are ripe for the plucking this weekend!!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Meanwhile, UNC lost again tonight. They have fallen to 12-8 on the year. They are ripe for the plucking this weekend!!

It's baseball, anything can happen.

I think the baseball team is the opposite of the basketball team. Tough, tough, tough team. A lot like the football team. All you know is that they won't quit.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
This team sure has some special mojo....just hope we have it during playoff games later this year!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We took what Kennesaw State would give us. Of the 7 runs we scored, 2 were earned. And one of those two was on a wild pitch (which I don't understand not being an error but that is the standard scoring).

Kennesaw had 5 earned runs......

Our pitching other than Zac Ryan was pretty poor. Other than Zac, had 6 walks, 2 HBP and 2 SO.

Kel's 2 out hit to tie the game was so clutch ...... and so typical. He got behind 0-2, down to the last strike of the game, and went golfing to come up with the hit (according to WREK announcers).

It would be heart breaking to be on the other side of this game. I know my heart was pounding when Kennesaw loaded the bases with 1 out in the 11th ...... but a win is a win the morning after.