Kennesaw St

GTJon

Jolly Good Fellow
IMO, if we are going to be able to make any sort of run over the next month, we've got to be able to add Hill back into our list of trusted pitchers. We need that kind of potential elite stuff he brings against these high level teams. Good sign today.

Techcaster572

Jolly Good Fellow
Well that was very impressive outing from the boys.

Similar to the UVA friday night game.
Just dominant in all facets of the game.

Like many have said above....If we can finally get the "cape cod" version of Cam Hill....look out!!! I think moving Tate McKee back to the pen in relief can only help the freshman imo.

I really hope Cam can be the weekend starter that has all the tools and has proven it in the Cape!

So excited to see the offense coming into it's own at the best and most important stretch of the season..

Make no mistake...KSU is a very good ball club. They beat Clemson on the road. They also took 2 of 3 from Kentucky in Lexington. Both are top 5 teams.
Outstanding victory for the boys...
Just like the movie from the godfather...."Just when I think I'm out, they pull me right back in" :)
This weekend series now is massive against the Canes...
Win 2 of 3 and get over .500 in conference and likely a top 40 RPI (currently at 50 after KSU win) and squarely on the bubble..
Go get em boys...Can't wait to be there with my son all weekend!!!
Go Jackets!!!