Kenderius Whitehead

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Looks like he's on the official roster. Below is from RamblinWreck.com. I guess he's passed all his requirements to graduated GMC and is now on campus? Anyone have anymore information?

Kenderius Whitehead
mtt-logo.gif

Class:
RS Sophomore
Hometown:
Milledgeville, Ga.
High School:
Martin Luther King
Last College:
Georgia Military College
Height / Weight:
6-5 / 220
Position:
DE

A promising defensive end who should contribute immediately... began his career at NC State before transferring after one season to Georgia Military College... has three years of eligibility remaining.

2013 (Georgia Military College): Played under coach Bert Williams... was a first-team NJCAA All-American selection at defensive end... helped GMC to an 11-1 record and a spot in the NJCAA national title game... collected 36 tackles, 7.5 sacks and forced two fumbles in 2013.

2012 (NC State): Redshirted.

High School: Played his senior year of high school at Martin Luther King High under coach Mike Carson... team finished with a 12-2 record, including a 7-0 mark in conference... MLK fell in the state 5A playoffs in 2012... finished with 103 tackles and 16 sacks as a senior... led the state of Georgia in sacks and ranked 34th nationally... earned all-state honors in 2012... played in the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl in Phoenix following his senior season... was ranked as the No. 25 weakside defensive end nationally by Rivals, and was the No. 25 recruit in Georgia in 2012.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Eevrything is still the same with Kenderius.

He is still at GMC and still taking classes.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Eric - you are an animal. Just finished taking the family to see fireworks and noticed you're still giving us info. You have a dedicated spot at our tailgate anytime you want it.

I might just take you up on that offer :D

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
When is the last time we have had a guy coming in as a transfer or freshman that we wanted/expected/NEEDED immediate impact from? KW is as big an unknown key to this season as anybody I remember.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
When is the last time we have had a guy coming in as a transfer or freshman that we wanted/expected/NEEDED immediate impact from? KW is as big an unknown key to this season as anybody I remember.
Smelter wasn't a Fr (except in fball) but I was more than delighted with his play.It wouldn't be too much a stretch to say he saved the Pitt game.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Not to be a downer, but this scares the bejeezus out of me:

“He’s still got courses ongoing, so until he finishes there, we don’t really know what his status will be,” coach Paul Johnson said Monday in Greensboro. “He’s still got a lot of work to do.”

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Not to be a downer, but this scares the bejeezus out of me:

“He’s still got courses ongoing, so until he finishes there, we don’t really know what his status will be,” coach Paul Johnson said Monday in Greensboro. “He’s still got a lot of work to do.”

His classes don't end until 8/5 as long as he takes cares of business it's no worries.