Kenderius Whitehead practice clips

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
wow,- guys are already ASSUMING that these guys will even be ELIGIBLE--which is their big problem originally
definitely not a given

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I am interested in where JHD will line up next year.

If he can carry 255 or 260 and move i put him at sde and freeman at wde with whitehead pass rotation. I may consider whitehead at olb if he cant beef up too. 209 is tiny for any DL.

I would tell chungong and jhd to battle it out. Chungong needs to work on his arms.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
If he can carry 255 or 260 and move i put him at sde and freeman at wde with whitehead pass rotation. I may consider whitehead at olb if he cant beef up too. 209 is tiny for any DL.

I would tell chungong and jhd to battle it out. Chungong needs to work on his arms.

He is about 265 right now.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
wow,- guys are already ASSUMING that these guys will even be ELIGIBLE--which is their big problem originally
definitely not a given
Not really, it's just a matter of personal perspective. Some guys see things from a best case scenario stand point and others from a worst. Hmmm....

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Not really, it's just a matter of personal perspective. Some guys see things from a best case scenario stand point and others from a worst. Hmmm....

well, THE worst case scenario certainly arrived this time,didn't it? remember that wonderful DL you dreamed about with those 2 THIS yr,
gee, I wonder why our def is struggling?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
well, THE worst case scenario certainly arrived this time,didn't it? remember that wonderful DL you dreamed about with those 2 THIS yr,
gee, I wonder why our def is struggling?
And we've had some unexpected positive news as well including the emergence of Waller opposite Smelter along with the two freshman on the OL. Keshun Freeman and Rod Chungong have had their moments, too. Most of all, our young qb has shown moments of brilliance that most likely will be more frequent once he gains some experience and the game slows down for him. All is not doom and gloom and all is not roses. It's called LIFE.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Just think about next year's DL for a minute:

K. Whitehead
J. Hunt Days
A. Gotsis
R. Rook Chungong
K. Freeman
F. Kallon
T. Merriweather
P. Gamble

and the 3 commits (assuming they sign):
B. Glanton
K. Henderson
S. Morgan

I wonder if any of them could play BBack next year? We're going to need someone aren't we? :)

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Unless he's just done playing and graduates, he ain't leaving to go pro after this year.

I am always reminded of the time the media asked GOL about some stiff who left early for the draft and George,in his typical style, asked them if the player in question, who was a bit of a stiff iirc, was leaving due to military obligations rather than the NFL draft.

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow
I am always reminded of the time the media asked GOL about some stiff who left early for the draft and George,in his typical style, asked them if the player in question, who was a bit of a stiff iirc, was leaving due to military obligations rather than the NFL draft.
lol. ^

I remember when a player left early for the draft and O'Leary told him that the only way he would get into the pros is to buy a game ticket.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I think Hunt-Days could easily end up at DT and starting there. He would be quicker then any of the candidates to succeed Green and with 10 more pounds easy big enough for a quick DT.

But that'll depend on how well Gamble and Kallon progress and on the new kids at DT. We'll just have to see.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
I think Hunt-Days could easily end up at DT and starting there. He would be quicker then any of the candidates to succeed Green and with 10 more pounds easy big enough for a quick DT.

But that'll depend on how well Gamble and Kallon progress and on the new kids at DT. We'll just have to see.
But would he be able to add the beef/muscle to play DT without losing that quickness?

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I could not watch it on here so I went to his IG page. Oh my, he is a beast! I love the effort and hustle to never give up. Then he finishes the plays off using his HIT STICK!!