Kelly And Russ Discuss

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Another live video by Kelly Quinlan and Russell Johnson, they took questions as usual and provided a good little bit of info.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
A lot of KQs videos are really drawn out but there are usually some good nuggets mixed in. I usually listen on my commute so the fluff doesn't bother me too much.
Yes KQ was very slow moving, but included some good info. The BK video was more concentrated up front with good info but then he moved into chit-chat mode. Both were pretty informative.

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I mean these types of videos are to answer specific questions that the chat room provides so questions will flow in an out over the hour. But as one poster mentioned, I think it’s great to have in the background

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone else find the opening of these painful with Kelly silently typing on his computer?
There are many things about KQ that I sense people do not like. I find him really hard to listen to, feel embarrassed sometimes with his questions during the coaches press conferences, although seems like maybe he is trying to get better at that part of it over the last year or so.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
The beginning, if it wasn't a live stream, could definitely be edited out. But after it's posted to YouTube you can very easily click through that portion and get to the actual content (first world problems). The next one I post I will be sure to post the start time and maybe some key points that the board would like to skip to.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
The beginning, if it wasn't a live stream, could definitely be edited out. But after it's posted to YouTube you can very easily click through that portion and get to the actual content (first world problems). The next one I post I will be sure to post the start time and maybe some key points that the board would like to skip to.
Definitely thanks for posting! Yes, we can FF through the slow parts. As said, some good stuff in there. Appreciate your efforts on our behalf.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Yes KQ was very slow moving, but included some good info. The BK video was more concentrated up front with good info but then he moved into chit-chat mode. Both were pretty informative.
What is the "BK video" you speak of?

Also, what's happening with Coach Sherrer? Are we keeping him?