Kaleb Oliver in the portal

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I really liked his enthusiasm in interviews and effort on the field. I bet he was a good teammate and fun to be around. Got to wish him well and all the best in his future. Murfreesboro has become a commuter city to Nashville. Not a bad place to end up if that's where he goes.

roedeo

Jolly Good Fellow
Solid contributor in his 3 seasons:
1613706708231.png

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Knoxville is no closer to Murfreesboro than Atlanta unless he is just looking to make a change. He would probably be more dominant at MTSU if he goes there. Beamer may be more interested in rebuilding long term than a one year guy. Where ever he ends up I hope it works out for him.

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
Grad transfer with a kid wants to use his eligibility to get an advanced degree and maybe go somewhere as a feature guy and try to get drafted. If you can do this where you have family to help out with childcare and be where you can spend more time with your daughter it makes total sense. Got his degree, has repped GT extremely well, has always played hard. Glad he is doing the right thing and best wishes to you Kaleb. IMO you made a great decision!