Justin Moore

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Teams need good practice players for scrimmages and he can contribute there. Might have an injury and would need him in the rotation.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
With the article recently on AJC Regarding CJP wanting to limit Lammers and Okogie's minutes hopefully JMo can make a triumphant return and pick up some of the minutes JO5 will b shedding.

I have always appreciated the apparent character of JMo regarding his behavior in support of the team. From the outside looking in, it looks like he has made the choice to rededicate to the GT BBall team and I am all about it! If he leaves after the season is over, that is his choice, but I hope he sticks around and continues to improve.

Being a student at GT is hard work (without the athlete part) so I can only imagine what these guys and gals go through for the opportunity to wear the white and gold.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
I like him too, and he always seems extremely positive, on the bench and even when recruiting players that are going to be competing for his position. I don't know the details, but in the end he has to do what is best for him and his family.

putting the death etc aside for a second. i cant imagine he could transfer to a better school than gt if gt has his choice of curriculum. he is not going to the nba that i see so if it were me id stay and get that degree from gt.

but that is just me. there must be more to this than we are hearing. i wish positive things for justin.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Some kids just have trouble adjusting to college life and it is real easy to get behind at GT. I hope he finds the right situation for him and maybe he decides he wants to stay. Tough to keep up with all the games and midweek travel in BB. I don' think I could have done it. Hope he figures out what he wants next.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
He might be dressed but he's certainly not playing even with the foul issues of the team. There have been times where we went 4 guards and none of them were PGs.

burlgt

Georgia Tech Fan
I've become convinced that Moore was looking at a mid-season transfer, but he wasn't able to get it done, which is why he is back now (there are schools that don't start until mid-late Jan). Pastner was letting him explore options and now it's in Moore's best interest to remain in school for eligibility and on the team (even if he doesn't see the court) for development and look to transfer after spring semester.

This squares up with Pastner's comments (eligible, not injured, personal decisions, etc) and explains some of his complete absences.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
BurlGT, that is sort of where I am.
it makes alot of sense. This is purely speculation but maybe he is eligible, but just sort of scraping by, so it may be in his best long term interests to not really be playing but focusing more on academics.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
BurlGT, that is sort of where I am.
it makes alot of sense. This is purely speculation but maybe he is eligible, but just sort of scraping by, so it may be in his best long term interests to not really be playing but focusing more on academics.

yep, if he graduate from Tech,he seemingly would be much better off than going to a "middling" school to play bball (unless he needs the $) since VERY doubtful he could play pro