Just Saw this Online -- GT vs Clemp's sin, 2009

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
What a fun game.

From the first play on offense until the crazy fake punt...atmosphere was great too.

Watching this makes me miss the 09 team...guys like Burnett, Nesbitt, Dwyer, Morgan, Bedford, Jones, etc.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
What a fun game.

From the first play on offense until the crazy fake punt...atmosphere was great too.

Watching this makes me miss the 09 team...guys like Burnett, Nesbitt, Dwyer, Morgan, Bedford, Jones, etc.

It was a crazy game.
CU's 1st drive: Stopped them.
GT's 1st drive: 1play interception
CU's 2nd drive: stopped them
GT's 2nd drive: 1play TD
CU's 3rd drive: stopped them, ran back pooch punt for TD
CU's 4th drive: stopped them, Int
GT's 3rd drive: 7 play TD

We won the 1st qtr 21-0 and lost the next 3 27-9.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
It was a crazy game.
CU's 1st drive: Stopped them.
GT's 1st drive: 1play interception
CU's 2nd drive: stopped them
GT's 2nd drive: 1play TD
CU's 3rd drive: stopped them, ran back pooch punt for TD
CU's 4th drive: stopped them, Int
GT's 3rd drive: 7 play TD

We won the 1st qtr 21-0 and lost the next 3 27-9.

Crazy.

I honestly thought we were going to lose when they took the 27-24 lead.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Better Game, Same Teams, Same Year:

I was at that one. Didn't realize it got that d@mn cold in Florida! Lol That was perhaps the most exciting nail biting game I've ever been too in my life. What a night!!! I will never forget it raining oranges at the end.

foggy

Georgia Tech Fan
I was there but never thought we would lose. When Clemson scored with about 5 mins on the clock I told all my friends calm down we will win this game. Sure enough with about 2 mins to play we scored and then held Clemson and of course we did win, but the cold in Tampa was nothing compared to the OB in Mia against Iowa

CrackerJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I was there but never thought we would lose. When Clemson scored with about 5 mins on the clock I told all my friends calm down we will win this game. Sure enough with about 2 mins to play we scored and then held Clemson and of course we did win, but the cold in Tampa was nothing compared to the OB in Mia against Iowa

Abso-effin-lutely. You knew - you just knew - that if it came down to us needing 6 on our last possession, JN and da boyz would come through. I want that feeling again. I used to live 5-10 north of the New Sombrero in Tampa, so I went to that game prepared for the weather. Plenty of antifreeze onboard, that is.