just for the .... of it....

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
id love to see cpj offer the uga walk on kicker a scholarship leaving the dwags with no kicker for next year. lmao.

i know i know. he would never do such a thing. its probably against the ncaa. the walk on kicker probably hates gt with a passion. after the latest tranfers we will have the extra scholarships available. heh.

but the ramifications would be oh so funny. this is something i could see stever spurrier doing just to f with the dwags.

i wouldnt poad if it were on fire.

id love to see cpj offer the uga walk on kicker a scholarship leaving the dwags with no kicker for next year. lmao.

i know i know. he would never do such a thing. its probably against the ncaa. the walk on kicker probably hates gt with a passion. after the latest tranfers we will have the extra scholarships available. heh.

but the ramifications would be oh so funny. this is something i could see stever spurrier doing just to f with the dwags.

i wouldnt poad if it were on fire.
We don't need another kicker. We have recruited one of the best in the country already.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
They'd find a walk on kicker who'd do about as well anyways.

People act like dude was hitting 50+ regularly.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
He' s taking an official there this weekend. Hope he honors his commitment to us but if he's dumb enough to go there...there are still some pretty good kickers out there we can offer.