Just a reminder!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
So you would support Trump if he gets the nomination?

The only reason I ask is that when I ask Trump supporters if they would support Cruz if he got it they all say no.

Declinometer

Banned
So you would support Trump if he gets the nomination?

The only reason I ask is that when I ask Trump supporters if they would support Cruz if he got it they all say no.
Of course not. Let me tell you, Trump's ceiling is 35% that's with open and closed primaries. Sen Ted Cruz support has been climbing as the field has winnowed down. He has not insulted anyone in the race, he is far superior to Donald on the basic understanding of world and domestic realities, thus, he can coalesce the electorate.
Also, he would utterly dismantle Hillary in a debate.

I vote for Conservatives not life long Democrats.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I thought Trump was the biggest baby who put ego ahead of nation and politics, but Cruz proved that view wrong.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Ted%20Cruz%20Im%20An%20Ass_zpso6khreax.gif

ACC Bee

Banned
Of course not. Let me tell you, Trump's ceiling is 35% that's with open and closed primaries. Sen Ted Cruz support has been climbing as the field has winnowed down. He has not insulted anyone in the race, he is far superior to Donald on the basic understanding of world and domestic realities, thus, he can coalesce the electorate.
Also, he would utterly dismantle Hillary in a debate.

I vote for Conservatives not life long Democrats.
If only!