Junior Jacket got his angel wings...

Chris Freeman

Jolly Good Fellow
Today I have to lay my son, Austin, to rest. He battled cancer, Ewings, for the better part of 4 years. The strength of this child was unbelievable and he fought until the very end. Please send prayer, good thoughts, vibes, whatever you got for our family as we come together today to lay my little man to rest.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 113

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Just now saw this thread - I don't have words for this but you can count on prayers and whatever comfort I can wish your way.

It kills me when I see this happening but then I think how special of a parent you must be to be chosen for such a difficult task.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Just saw this today as well and I apologize for the late response. I'm truly saddened for your loss. I can't imagine the pain. I hope and pray you and your family have since found some peace from this tragedy. My prayers remain with you.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Today I have to lay my son, Austin, to rest. He battled cancer, Ewings, for the better part of 4 years. The strength of this child was unbelievable and he fought until the very end. Please send prayer, good thoughts, vibes, whatever you got for our family as we come together today to lay my little man to rest.
My Prayers go up for you and your family.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
So sorry to hear this yall are in my prayers definitely may he rest with the angels and God,May God be with yall all remember God loves everybody

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Just read this post.
As a parent can't fathom what you have dealt with.
I pray you and your family have continued to stay strong and will continue to do so.
God only knows all the answers.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
I too have just read this post and there are tears in eyes as I ask God to give you continued peace as you picture your young man as one of Gods saints with his angel wings.. The Lord took my oldest son at 39, My youngest daughter at 26, my wife at 59, I have found great comfort in the following verses. I hope you do also
John 11 25-26
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”