Junior Gnonkonde

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
DUI aside, I don't think he'd even be able to come here for grad school if he wanted to. Does anyone know what the prerequisite classes for an MBA are?

Gnonkonde speaks five languages and is double majoring in African American and Diaspora Studies and Peace, War and Defense at UNC.

QuickKick

Georgia Tech Fan
There have been atleast 2 guys I know that flunked out of GT, came back years later to get their PhD's and served in fairly prominent positions in the School of Engineering. One guy I know that flunked out helped pay for a campus building. You won't find his name on it unless you know where to look.

They weren't dumb guys, we just drank too much beer for our own good back in the day. Some of us survived, some got the boot. All but a few have had successful careers. The ones that struggled professionally usually had their little head get in the way of the big head.

That's TECH for ya. Cousin of mine was a freakin genius. Valedictorian for an Atlanta high school. Couldn't hardly understand the guy he was talking on such a different level. Got an academic scholly to Tech and flunked out his freshman year. Bought a tractor/trailer rig and hauled oranges back and forth across country as an independent contractor and made alot of money. Make ya or break ya.

flounder

Jolly Good Fellow
That's TECH for ya. Cousin of mine was a freakin genius. Valedictorian for an Atlanta high school. Couldn't hardly understand the guy he was talking on such a different level. Got an academic scholly to Tech and flunked out his freshman year. Bought a tractor/trailer rig and hauled oranges back and forth across country as an independent contractor and made alot of money. Make ya or break ya.

A lot of guys like that flunk out at Tech. They coast through high school and think they can get by at Tech with the same level of effort. All of a sudden, they have to learn how to study and up their game. Either they do it or they don't. Kind of like the transition from high school to college football.

I never made anything less than an A in high school. When I got my first calculus exam back, I made a 30. I felt like I'd been punched in the mouth. I kept going, though. Mostly because I was too dumb to realize I could quit.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
A lot of guys like that flunk out at Tech. They coast through high school and think they can get by at Tech with the same level of effort. All of a sudden, they have to learn how to study and up their game. Either they do it or they don't. Kind of like the transition from high school to college football.

I never made anything less than an A in high school. When I got my first calculus exam back, I made a 30. I felt like I'd been punched in the mouth. I kept going, though. Mostly because I was too dumb to realize I could quit.
One nice thing about Tech is that 30 was probably a B or C if I remember how sharp the curve was. I think I had a fluid dynamics class where the average going into the final was a 30. Ouch