Juene's wide open catch

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
So, this may not resonate with some folks... I went portrait style for a Snapchat story. Not the best choice for recording a video in the first place. Could have put a Santa Clause filter or something on Jeune's helmet... would have been sweet. You all under 40 know what I'm talking about (please?)
I got you Cuse. Under 30 club representing.

But as a professional video producer I still hate you.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
So, this may not resonate with some folks... I went portrait style for a Snapchat story. Not the best choice for recording a video in the first place. Could have put a Santa Clause filter or something on Jeune's helmet... would have been sweet. You all under 40 know what I'm talking about (please?)
I know what you're talking about and I'm over 40. I just recently learned about Snapchat, though. I don't have it. Seems like another silly way to waste time. I have enough of those.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
How did you happen to be on the Kentucky sideline?
Especially considering he was supposed to be stuck in some booth up top. LOL
< 5 min to go... media is allowed down to field level, otherwise it becomes a mad scramble to make the presser. The entrance to the field was via the Kentucky tunnel and I got there just before the bloop/onside kick. It's not like I'm @John or something who gets to shoot from the field the whole game ;) Speaking of which, his game photos are great if you haven't taken a look yet.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
That was the worst onside kick in the history of the game of football.

I had a great view from my seat at the game. The middle was wide open. A pooch or hard squibb past our front line was easy pickings for UK as Cottrell was way deep and all by himself. We were protecting the sidelines but not the middle. I was very afraid of a UK possession. But fortunately the "worst onside kick" occurred. I hope we never line up like that again.