juco's

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
havent we been on some pretty good juco's? seems like i read that we were recruiting a very good de from the juco ranks.

am i mis remembering or is that one of the recruits that did not pan out grade wise?

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
havent we been on some pretty good juco's? seems like i read that we were recruiting a very good de from the juco ranks.

am i mis remembering or is that one of the recruits that did not pan out grade wise?
See the thread about Whitehead. He is the DE that you are reffering to. To answer your question though, I can't remember a JuCo prospect that weve landed in recent memory. We don't necessarily have a feeder school to benefit from.

CornerBlitz

Jolly Good Fellow

I really can't see JUCOs providing any consistent players to our program. Other than a few isolated instances, they typically are not a good academic fit for us.