JT5=Kenny Anderson

Whatllyahave

Georgia Tech Fan
On JT's TD early in the second half...the MSU DB had him dead to rights...JT gave him a little shake and bake and simply froze the guy. I had a flash back to the early 90s when Kenny Anderson used to do the same thing to an opponent. Fake left...fake right...between the legs...leave the defender standing as if his feet were nailed to the floor. Twas a wonder to behold. FWIW, I can't imagine a QB operating better than JT did in the Orange Bowl.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
Nice comparison. Anderson was so good, I remember one game at NC State where he did a no look pass that was so good, the NCS fans were doing the bow down worship motion from the stands.

The good news with JT5, unlike Anderson, is that we get to enjoy his skills for more than just a year, health willing. :)

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Nice comparison. Anderson was so good, I remember one game at NC State where he did a no look pass that was so good, the NCS fans were doing the bow down worship motion from the stands.

The good news with JT5, unlike Anderson, is that we get to enjoy his skills for more than just a year, health willing. :)
Had Kenny for 2 years I think? But JT for 3 so your point still stands.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
That was one of the best runs I've seen by a Georgia tech player ever. I knew Justin Thomas was special when we got him, but I didn't know he would be this good already. If he works hard and stays healthy he may go down as the best GT quarterback ever, or at least in the modern era.