JT is #2 in the NCAA

bcaff

Jolly Good Fellow
in Passing TD's per attempt (minimum of 100 attempts). He is throwing a TD every 9.14 attempts. Only Ohio State's JT Barrett is better with a passing TD every 9 attempts.

By the way Deshaun Watson is third.

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
Now, if only JT could play our defense for a game and have those stats count :p I kid, I kid. Defense looks to have figured a few things out.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
in Passing TD's per attempt (minimum of 100 attempts). He is throwing a TD every 9.14 attempts. Only Ohio State's JT Barrett is better with a passing TD every 9 attempts.

By the way Deshaun Watson is third.

I was looking at our stats the other day. JT has 14 TDs versus 4 INTs. That is fantastic for this offense, and that's the best ratio we've had here since CPJ took over. Having Smelter helps, but only 6 of those 14 TDs have been to Smelter.

I'll admit, JT has exceeded my expectations in the passing game. I thought he would be better QB in our option game over Vad, but did not expect him to be as good as he has been in the passing game. I was clearly wrong...and I'm happy to be.

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
Turns out, when you run the offense the way it's designed, INCLUDING throwing to open guys instead of showcasing your arm strength, it's easier to pass AND run.

flounder

Jolly Good Fellow
I was looking at our stats the other day. JT has 14 TDs versus 4 INTs. That is fantastic for this offense, and that's the best ratio we've had here since CPJ took over. Having Smelter helps, but only 6 of those 14 TDs have been to Smelter.

I'll admit, JT has exceeded my expectations in the passing game. I thought he would be better QB in our option game over Vad, but did not expect him to be as good as he has been in the passing game. I was clearly wrong...and I'm happy to be.

Eric was telling us this all along, and I for one didn't listen. The lesson here is that Eric is always right.