Josh Pastner wins ACC COY with...

How many ACC wins guarantees Josh Pastner ACC COY?

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 2 1.9%

Votes: 16 15.4%

Votes: 53 51.0%

Votes: 21 20.2%

Votes: 11 10.6%

• Total voters

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Gettin' some nat'l luv ..

http://www.foxsports.com/college-ba...idates-wright-pitino-miller-alford-few-030217

Am I the only one bothered by the AD telling him he was gonna suck 'n struggle this year? Just rubs me the wrong way every time I hear it re-stated.
If I remember correctly, Bobinski asked him how he would feel if his team didn't win a single ACC game this year, not tell him that they might not win a game. I know the difference is subtle.

I don't think anyone, including Josh Pastner, expected the team to come together the way it has this year. The coaching staff has done a hell of a job this year and these guys have bought in and worked their azzes off to get where we are today.

BeeRBee

Jolly Good Fellow
Gettin' some nat'l luv ..

http://www.foxsports.com/college-ba...idates-wright-pitino-miller-alford-few-030217

Am I the only one bothered by the AD telling him he was gonna suck 'n struggle this year? Just rubs me the wrong way every time I hear it re-stated.
Of course you hear it re-stated because Pastner brings it up every time he talks to the media. He was very upfront early in the year saying that he told the team that they were going to under-promise and over-deliver.

Ken at the AJC did an interview with Bobinski recently, where Bobinski flat out denied telling Pastner he wouldn't win a game this year. Ken went back to Pastner, who hemmed and hawed and kept saying "I love Mike Bobinski".

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
The worst part is that when we hear it restated over and over on tv, no one ever says that it was the former ad that told him that. It would definitely be a bad look if it was Todd imo