Jorden Dominick?

falconholic26

Banned
Is he still on team and if so why is he not playing? Last year he played a lot as freshman and really played good at times. I seen him a few times the first game but Haven’t notice him lately?

UpperNorth

Jolly Good Fellow
Good point by the OP. He seemed to be mentioned in the Spring as a player to watch or at the very least in the mix. Anybody else remember that?

NorthGaJacket15

Jolly Good Fellow
I do remember this and have wondered often. I know his name was mentioned similarly to Dolphins when the initial ATL chart came out. Anyone know what his status is?

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Haven't heard that he is banged up, though they wouldn't necessarily say if he was. Redshirted last year by appearing in 3 games. Only appeared in one game so far this year.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Don't know injury status, but he's listed as 6-3 225 on RW.com, which makes him the 2nd smallest DE after Jaquan Henderson. If you watched the Clemson, Citadel, Temple and UNC games, we are being overpowered at the LOS right now. Undersized DEs don't appear to be the answer right now.

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
He got brought on when we were shifting back to a 3-4 to be an OLB. I think he's played at DE for us this year.

I feel for the kids who get caught in a transition like this. Cortez Alston was a similar situation (4-3 DE but didn't have a position in the 3-4).

Jordan seems like a good kid with a good head on his shoulders. He'll likely need to bulk up a bit more to be a DE for us.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
ayne.gif