Jordan Woods has left the team

Deleted member 2897

I hate that we couldn't hang on to this dude because I think that he is going to be a beast and an impact player. However, you can’t blame somebody for being homesick or trying to make a new start after an injury. I wish him the best at USF.

Well its not too far from where he grew up, he gets to play with a bigger type of college (as opposed to transferring to upper Mississippi Community College), and they're in such a total state of disrepair it gives him a reasonable chance of beating folks out for playing time. USF had 8 decommits in the last few weeks with the coaching changes. They ended up with only 10 3* recruits and the rest were 2*/unrated. That's also where "hat man" Demetris Harris switched to. He becomes the only 4* DE on the roster (we see how far that got him at Georgia Tech)...but there are only like 4 DEs that are even 3* on the team. So they probably gave him that full sales pitch plus the Charlie Strong head coach potential. I hope it works out for him. Such a shame though when he was only still a Freshmen in terms of eligibility, and then he threw away all the academic stuff he had talked about so much.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Well its not too far from where he grew up, he gets to play with a bigger type of college (as opposed to transferring to upper Mississippi Community College), and they're in such a total state of disrepair it gives him a reasonable chance of beating folks out for playing time. USF had 8 decommits in the last few weeks with the coaching changes. They ended up with only 10 3* recruits and the rest were 2*/unrated. That's also where "hat man" Demetris Harris switched to. He becomes the only 4* DE on the roster (we see how far that got him at Georgia Tech)...but there are only like 4 DEs that are even 3* on the team. So they probably gave him that full sales pitch plus the Charlie Strong head coach potential. I hope it works out for him. Such a shame though when he was only still a Freshmen in terms of eligibility, and then he threw away all the academic stuff he had talked about so much.
I thought UCF had all the decommits. Maybe it was both?