Joe Hamilton made #7 on ESPN's list of top Hamiltons in all sports

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow
In one of their usual tongue-in-cheek tidbits on July 3 (when the Hamilton movie began streaming on Disney+), ESPN put together a list of the top Hamilton's of all-time in sports. Kind of funny in the typical top-ten fashion they do.

Joe came in at #7, with them showing a nice couple of TD throws and mentioning his Heisman runner-up status.

#1 on their list, you ask?

Scott Hamilton, the ice skater

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Wait, there were 6 considered better?
Can you believe it??!!??

Got a link? A google search does not bring up the article.
I checked as well but didn't find either. It was on during the noon hour. They do random Top Ten lists basically every day.

Lewis Hamilton had to be up there.
Yes, Lewis I think was #5 or #6, so two ACC folks in there. A Formula One race car driver was #2. I'm sure Josh Hamilton was in there as well. The anchors said that a surfer was shafted since he didn't make the list.

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
Can you believe it??!!??

I checked as well but didn't find either. It was on during the noon hour. They do random Top Ten lists basically every day.

Yes, Lewis I think was #5 or #6, so two ACC folks in there. A Formula One race car driver was #2. I'm sure Josh Hamilton was in there as well. The anchors said that a surfer was shafted since he didn't make the list.
? He is the formula 1 driver