JeT

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else have more confidence going into the GT UGAg knowing JeT is our QB? There have been years where we were favored or less underdogs where I was more worried. Maybe I have on gold colored glasses, but I think out guys can pull it off. We have been underdogs all year, and Saturday will be no different. Watching our team get it done all year has given me confidence that our guys can get it done this Saturday. They seem to have that "we are gonna beat your *** because no one thinks we can" attitude.

Thoughts?

RussianOffense

Georgia Tech Fan
I am more confident about offense but less about defense than last year. This does not seem like the year but defense should be better next year.

Anyone else have more confidence going into the GT UGAg knowing JeT is our QB? There have been years where we were favored or less underdogs where I was more worried. Maybe I have on gold colored glasses, but I think out guys can pull it off. We have been underdogs all year, and Saturday will be no different. Watching our team get it done all year has given me confidence that our guys can get it done this Saturday. They seem to have that "we are gonna beat your *** because no one thinks we can" attitude.

Thoughts?
shhhh...

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Kind of feels like 2009. I was super confident then. We should have run away with that one. Hope this one turns out better for the good guys.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I'm just afraid they know that as well and will do anything they can to get some kill shots in. Ankle twists, helmet to helmet hits, anything to take him out.

You know i actually feel like that would be a huge mistake this year, Byerly would come in and the team would rally around him and ball out