Jerome Riase

Yomanser

Recruiting Insider
Retired Staff
Same things being taught all across the country... just sayin.
Yes, but in different manners. I've seen coaches doing that stuff in person, but they're just going through the drills without giving direct and constructive instruction and feedback to their players, going into the reasoning why it should be done this way, what exactly is breaking down, what needs to be fixed, etc. I've seen coaches just do the drills over and over without much more feedback than "do better" or "good job". And this isn't like that

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
You gonna drive me to whiskey, Whiskey.

Coaching isn't always about what's being taught, it's about downloading it into the players' scatterbrains effectively.

I apologize for failing to recognize the groundbreaking techniques being imparted. I also missed the new technology being utilized to help download the data to the players brains. Have we bought this yet? Is Wofford beating us in the football technology arms race?:rolleyes:

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I apologize for failing to recognize the groundbreaking techniques being imparted. I also missed the new technology being utilized to help download the data to the players brains. Have we bought this yet? Is Wofford beating us in the football technology arms race?:rolleyes:

*sip* *burp!*

If someone was filming you at work, you'd be on your game, too.

You must be using the wrong 'old' gold color glasses. Switch to the adidas brand ones then check back in.

(Geez, guys. It's the offseason. Can you let us feel good for a day at least before dousing us with reality doses?)