Jamal Haynes: 999 yards from scrimmage

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
1st team next year and it won’t be close
Maybe. I would say that he needs another 10 - 15 lbs to do that. (Ok, make it 10; he's only 5'9".) Still he needs some more weight. It would probably make it harder for him to turn a front flip, but it would help in the trash.

And, of course, the OL has to continue to develop. But most all of them will (I hope) come back.

Btw, I think it would be so cool if they had Jamal do a front (or back; he can do them both) flip in those cheerleader films they show during the game!

Last edited:

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Maybe. I would say that he needs another 10 - 15 lbs to do that. (Ok, make it 10; he's only 5'9".) Still he needs some more weight. It would probably make it harder for him to turn a front flip, but it would help in the trash.

And, of course, the OL has to continue to develop. But most all of them will (I hope) come back.

Btw, I think it would be so cool if they had Jamal do a front (or back; he can do them both) flip in those cheerleader films they show during the game!
I mean, I watched him carry LBs from Miami and Syracuse 5 yards into the endzone on an inside run. He might benefit from more weight, but I wouldn't say he needs it.