Jamal Haynes: 999 yards from scrimmage

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Give the young man his propers.
141 rushes for 850 yards and 7 TDs. 6 ypc
19 receptions for 149 yards and a tuddy.

Not bad for a former slot receiver. Need to get him 20 touches per game going forward, and find a bruiser to compliment him.

Moving him to RB, along with placing Birr as the starting K, has probably meant a few more wins.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer

Not bad for a former slot receiver. Need to get him 20 touches per game going forward, and find a bruiser to compliment him.

Moving him to RB, along with placing Birr as the starting K, has probably meant a few more wins.

Good thing CBK didn’t pull a Cristobal, and run the ball on that last play, to get him over 1000 yards, instead of taking a knee.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Helluva running back. I used to think he was too small, but I was wrong about that.
He packs a wallop for his size and never quits. He and Dontae make a solid one-two punch.
They're being used the way Gibbs and Mason should have been used.

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck

what Bruiser is in the portal?

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
what Bruiser is in the portal?
The season is still going on, so only a handful of players in the portal right now. I would expect the number to explode after next week and keep increasing through spring.

One guy we offered in 2020, 6 foot, 215. Not a bruiser but not a slight guy either

Go4Tech

Jolly Good Fellow

When I saw that play live and now more with the replays, reminds me of the Hershel Walker run up at Tennessee when Hershel blew up the UT safety Bill Bates on way to a touchdown.

Now we have our own excuse me, I have some place to be moment!!

THWG.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
If you think about how he just started his RB development, and how effective he's been,
The season is still going on, so only a handful of players in the portal right now. I would expect the number to explode after next week and keep increasing through spring.

One guy we offered in 2020, 6 foot, 215. Not a bruiser but not a slight guy either

There's a RB that plays in a program down the road from GT that's a Doak Walker finalist. Don't know if he has another year due to Covid, but he'd be worth checking out through "back channels".

DeepSnap

GT Athlete

Loved the way he broke #0's ankles as he made his last cut toward the South End Zone on one TD.

Maybe that's what POed #0 :ROFLMAO::cool::beercheers:

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
When I saw that play live and now more with the replays, reminds me of the Hershel Walker run up at Tennessee when Hershel blew up the UT safety Bill Bates on way to a touchdown.

Now we have our own excuse me, I have some place to be moment!!

THWG.

I am flagging this post for inappropriate content. The filth in that video has no place on this site.